Monday, September 3, 2018

About Me

Jordan Brian Kemprowski

Hello my name is Jordan and I'm in 10th grade. Some interests I have are playing video games, acting, and hanging out with my family. I have two brothers, a mom, a dad, and three dogs that I love to play with! I took this course because I was inspired by my older brother, Joseph, to get into Photography.

My brother Joseph took this photo of me when my family and I went on vacation this summer to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

.

I took this picture of me with one of my dogs named Ranger 


                                          I like to act in plays and musicals. This is when I played Hercules in a Greek Mythology play in 8th grade     
     

I didn't have any recent pictures of me playing Soccer, but I still like to play in my free time.


In May I went to New York City with the High school's choir when I took it in 9th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multiple Exposures