Thematic Identity
I thought this project was a cool and fun idea. It was a bit hard because at times I didn't know what to take for each theme. I personally think this project's end results came out pretty well. I maybe could have picked a better photo that would have blended better. This project represents my identity because the photos I took show how I perceive each theme through my eyes.
This is one of my favorite videos because whenever I'm bored I liked to just turn on my speakers and I can play some music. I think this photo came out pretty cool because it captures the glow from when the colors change on the speakers.
I like this picture because this was a cool picture to take at a rare moment. This is one of the brightest Rainbows I've ever seen. Also the fact that it was a double Rainbow was pretty cool.
Lastly I like this picture because it was very fun to go around the school and take photos for this project with my friends. I also think this photo came out pretty good.



No comments:
Post a Comment