Theme
|
Photo
|
Reason
|
1. Anger
|
It angers me when I have to read school textbooks because they are boring.
|
|
2. Power
|
As soon as I hear the word "Power" I think of one of my favorite Superheroes Captain America who has a lot of power.
|
|
3. Gross
|
The school's bathroom is gross.
|
|
4. Calm
|
Whenever I am not feeling well or I'm in a bad mood I just lay in my bed and watch YouTube which keeps me calm.
|
|
5. Compassion
|
I have compassion for gaming because it's really fun and helps me make new friends.
|
|
6. Authority
|
My mom and dad have authority over me. This is my dad.
|
|
7. Pride
|
I love having CV Pride. CV is a great school with so many great programs and classes to choose from. I also like this eagle statue.
|
|
8. Mysterious
|
Stairs are very mysterious because you never know what they may lead to.
|
|
9. Wisdom
|
You can always find some sort of words of wisdom in every book you read.
|
|
10. Love
|
My dogs mean so much to me because I love animals and they make me happy.
|
|
11. Lazy
|
When it comes to laziness my dogs are definitely the best at it!
|
|
12. Temptation
|
Reese's Cups are my favorite candy so they are a temptation of mine.
|
|
13. Happiness
|
When I think of
Happiness I think of Rainbows. They are super colorful and and make me happy when I see them. | |
14. Growth
|
My feet grow really fast so growth to me reminds me of the shoes I get when my feet get bigger.
|
|
15. Memories
|
||
16. Noise
|
These colorful speakers I have can be really noisy if you turn the music volume all the way up!
|
|
17. Diversity
|
||
18. Dangerous
|
The ocean can be dangerous because we don't know what is under the ocean.
|
|
19. Hope
|
I hope one day I could live on the beach with my family.
|
|
20. Truth
|
I believe you can find truth in itself
|
|
21. Patriotic
|
||
22. Sad
|
||
23. Terrifying
|
I have always thought my basement was haunted, even though it's probably not so when I think of terrifying I think of the basement sitars
|
|
24. Abandoned
|
.
|
|
25. Courage
|
My brother gives me a lot of courage to stick up for myself.
|
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Themes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment